About Me

My photo
I am married to Tori Clark-Tooke. We have a little girl Brielle Anne. I am graduate from UVU in Business Management. I served as the UVU Student Body President 2009-2010. I'm into UFC and enjoy vacuuming and cleaning. I used to play racquetball and still play golf. I have an appreciation for music and play the drums. I like Mazda's. I was born the day after Christmas in Provo, UT. I served an LDS mission in Tokyo, Japan. I am going to school at the University of Utah to become a University President someday. Check out my facebook for more current information.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Brock's Birthday


For my brother-in-law Brock's 30th b-day Carly rented him a SWEET Harley Davidson! I am not trained to operate them, (and I am kind of a chicken), but B took me on a ride and I got to take this photo.