About Me

My photo
I am married to Tori Clark-Tooke. We have a little girl Brielle Anne. I am graduate from UVU in Business Management. I served as the UVU Student Body President 2009-2010. I'm into UFC and enjoy vacuuming and cleaning. I used to play racquetball and still play golf. I have an appreciation for music and play the drums. I like Mazda's. I was born the day after Christmas in Provo, UT. I served an LDS mission in Tokyo, Japan. I am going to school at the University of Utah to become a University President someday. Check out my facebook for more current information.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

My baby girl with her Uncle Danny


Brielle loves all of her aunts and uncles, but especially her uncle Danny! She loves going to Gma & Gpa Clark's to swing in the backyard. On this day she decided to show off her "gangsta" side.